How much for the house in the last photo? I'm looking to relocate
it depends on buyer self, though you cannot buy happiness ;)
That is true. I enjoy my humble home, but it's no castle. These tree houses are fancier. Is there property tax to be paid annually on these shacks?
property tax for this kind of houses are rather high, here, in Artichokistan. If you have no money, you have sell your soul...
Artichokistan must have a good climate.
Nightmare trees...
How much for the house in the last photo? I'm looking to relocate
ReplyDeleteit depends on buyer self, though you cannot buy happiness ;)
DeleteThat is true. I enjoy my humble home, but it's no castle. These tree houses are fancier. Is there property tax to be paid annually on these shacks?
ReplyDeleteproperty tax for this kind of houses are rather high, here, in Artichokistan. If you have no money, you have sell your soul...
DeleteArtichokistan must have a good climate.
ReplyDeleteNightmare trees...
ReplyDelete