I love them! The pieces immediately prickled my unconscious mind. Clicking back and forth on the images animated them and made me certain I was dreaming.
if everybody contribute with "normal" comments...... some time ago I had a lot of spam, in non-latin language , so it was rather annoying ....:( no idea what there was written...
Artichokistanean Exotic Interchangeable antlers...what more could a dead deer want?.................. Good work AIJ!
ReplyDeleteI guess, you are right, Rod! :)
DeleteI love them! The pieces immediately prickled my unconscious mind. Clicking back and forth on the images animated them and made me certain I was dreaming.
ReplyDeleteha ha, I noticed it also ! Thanks , Tom!
DeleteWow the details in the antlers is terrific! The filigree style of the second one is too cool!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Cindy. Yes, the second was a descendant of wealthy parents :)
DeleteExotic indeed. I think the upper deer used to be an artist but I'm not sure about the latter one. Maybe a royalty?
ReplyDeleteIndeed, it was a very wealthy aristocrat deer ...
DeleteOhhhh! The rarely seen Scrimshaw Deer! And the Pen, Pencil and Brush-Buck!
ReplyDeleteI like Scrimshaw Deer name, Ted. Thanks!
DeleteAnd the often seen Word Verify :(
ReplyDeleteif everybody contribute with "normal" comments...... some time ago I had a lot of spam, in non-latin language , so it was rather annoying ....:( no idea what there was written...
DeleteLudek, turn off 'Anonymous Comments' in settings. After I did this I never had spam again.
DeleteThanks, I will, try it :)
Delete