Thank you Artisjokken. This took me back in time with the volcano (although the desk model had not yet been invented) and forward with the denture cleaner (although I never seem to have matches).
ha,ha , Thanks, Tom! Good old days , nostalgia..... ;)
you are so creativei bet you could sell that volcanoit would be a top sellerand not just for kids
Thanks, Tammie! I just draw what I see :) , Artichokian's are very creative !
ha ha you should be famouser than you already are :)
should I ? :) Thanks for stopping by, Andrew!
Thank you Artisjokken. This took me back in time with the volcano (although the desk model had not yet been invented) and forward with the denture cleaner (although I never seem to have matches).
ReplyDeleteha,ha , Thanks, Tom! Good old days , nostalgia..... ;)
Deleteyou are so creative
ReplyDeletei bet you could sell that volcano
it would be a top seller
and not just for kids
Thanks, Tammie! I just draw what I see :) , Artichokian's are very creative !
Deleteha ha you should be famouser than you already are :)
ReplyDeleteshould I ? :) Thanks for stopping by, Andrew!
Delete