I like the repetition of this series. The textures are very nice. Congratulations to you for continuing to create art and post every week. This discipline has taken you through many wonderful modes of expression. Best wishes to you in 2015!
Thank you, Mardi, for your nice words! Unfortunately I do not manage to post something new every week. And about my discipline? Wishful thinking.... ;)
Love the variations.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rick!
DeleteI like the repetition of this series. The textures are very nice. Congratulations to you for continuing to create art and post every week. This discipline has taken you through many wonderful modes of expression. Best wishes to you in 2015!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mardi, for your nice words! Unfortunately I do not manage to post something new every week. And about my discipline? Wishful thinking.... ;)
DeleteI see a variation of moods, moving over the face, all on an ordinary day. Wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Elena.
DeleteThis is very cool to see how different palettes create completely different moods! And to group the variations together is so effective! Nice work!
ReplyDelete