I was thinking the same about the topic... you illustrate our sneaky thoughts very well! love this drawing
Obrigado, Mr. Spoqui!
i wish i knew...ps: been meaning to ask you, what is art is jokken supposed to mean? :))
Thanks for visit ,Sympathy for The Devil! see my e-mail
Very cool style!
Thanks Tony!
Lovely drawing. Yes, Sneaky is the word.
Thanks Rene, I must confess, I got a headache from the topic this week!!
I was thinking the same about the topic... you illustrate our sneaky thoughts very well! love this drawing
ReplyDeleteObrigado, Mr. Spoqui!
ReplyDeletei wish i knew...
ReplyDeleteps: been meaning to ask you, what is art is jokken supposed to mean? :))
Thanks for visit ,Sympathy for The Devil! see my e-mail
ReplyDeleteVery cool style!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tony!
ReplyDeleteLovely drawing. Yes, Sneaky is the word.
ReplyDeleteThanks Rene, I must confess, I got a headache from the topic this week!!
ReplyDelete