Illustration Friday is a weekly illustration challenge: this week
winter
I cordially recommend to everybody just keep your eyes open and enjoy from these little things. You know, dear reader, they can quickly dissolve without you have noticed it. Once disappeared, forever disappeared.

great creatures and texture!
ReplyDeleteBest Christmas wishes, also for these poikilotherms.
ReplyDeleteAlas no frozeness of any sort here maybe I should study the dust? ^_^
ReplyDeleteI like your draw
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your comments.
ReplyDeleteKylie, it is a great idea! May be after "the frozeness" are gone I will spent some time to study the dust!
i'll keep my eyes open.
ReplyDeletei hope i could find one poikilotherm or two!
Thank-you for reminding me to keep my eyes open to the magic and possibilities. I love your little poikilotherms. The white on the black background is lovely.
ReplyDeleteI feel honored by your words. I will definitely tell to all poikilotherms you like them!! ( hopefully I am not to late because of thawing :D )
ReplyDelete