Yes, that's true. But today it was really very good. I was enjoying a beautiful christmas concert performed by Trajecti Voces, at Geertekerk in Utrecht. To get an impression watch this short video I found on You Tube.
If you ever get a chance, go for it! You will not be disappointed!
After concert I walked in the dark and cold city but inside of me I was warm (not only from glühwein) and happy. Everybody and everything was happy at this moment. Even the canal houses seemed to be happy...
After concert I walked in the dark and cold city but inside of me I was warm (not only from glühwein) and happy. Everybody and everything was happy at this moment. Even the canal houses seemed to be happy...
Without music, life would be a mistake.

zo, wat een mooie muziek, dat zal wel open (hoe zeg je dat....het geluid in een kerk is apart-mooi!)klinken in een kerk.
ReplyDeleteik heb mijn blognaam veranderd in"
www.susiart.blogspot.com
Ja, dat klopt. De klanken waren erg warm en bijna fluweelachtig, en de hele entourage was -in mijn beleving - in harmonie. Daarom mijn grote enthousiasme.
ReplyDeleteand thanks for sharing this!
ReplyDeleteyou're right, without music, life would be a mistake.
:)
Prachtige muziek!
ReplyDeleteIt still sounds in my ears!!
ReplyDelete