I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fairy Tale Tree Houses 2


I paid attentions to this topic already last summer - see my post here.  I noticed this morning, when visiting the forest, that the Fairy Tail Tree Houses are still being build despite of financial crisis. I realized that these financial and economic troubles apply only to human beings what makes me happy.
Luckily because I can enjoy from the mysterious structures also in the future ! ( but I do not know yet who is the builder....)
Any idea?

12 comments:

  1. How nice to live nearby such a fairy tail environment

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is a family of small trolls. You should rainproof them as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for your kind comments. I went to the link you left me. and I saw that yes, there is some similarity between my drawing and your photograph. But it really has been the work of chance because my drawing I did in 1987. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Agnes:Thanks! I am not so good "trollogist" but how do you know if it was not jättar, vättar or vittror? But it is true I have to search in this direction :-)
    @PG: muchas gracias for your visit! Do you know these words? "This time should be hundreds of people who are thinking the same, or drawing the same." It is actually very nice , isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am convinced that people who vibrates at the same frequency, to the same stimulus feels the same, draw the same, creating the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I realized recently that we have agreed on the Lady in Red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you are absolutely right!
    Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh bytheway these images remind me of something!
    be back later, i cant remember now xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure you can!
    (do you remember it now?)

    ReplyDelete