Ah, this is great. I wish I had one like that ... but I live in the mountains, do not think it would work :(( Well, about the stars, I can only tell you it's impossible to see when they sleep, you know, the sun is a very selfish, but, the moon, when an eclipse, covers it with his body. and they will be seen. but they are not asleep. I regret to tell you that you'll never see the stars sleeping. But there is something much more important to see them, you can imagine. Try it.
Ah, this is great. I wish I had one like that ... but I live in the mountains, do not think it would work :((
ReplyDeleteWell, about the stars, I can only tell you it's impossible to see when they sleep, you know, the sun is a very selfish, but, the moon, when an eclipse, covers it with his body. and they will be seen. but they are not asleep.
I regret to tell you that you'll never see the stars sleeping.
But there is something much more important to see them, you can imagine.
Try it.
I knew about them, these are FANTASTIC! Who wants to say plastic is a dead material.
ReplyDeleteoff to visit his site!!!
ReplyDeletehey, no worries about the man from the past, i was just being silly, i AM silly :D
hope eveythings fine with you and the land!!!!
byebye for now, takecare!
yeah, this is great. Love the movements, really new forms of life
ReplyDeleteUnbelievable. If you'd make a REALLY big one I am sure it might cross the center of Amsterdam, over the rooftops.
ReplyDelete