I can certainly agree with that idea. Very interesting concept in the seed. I never would have thought of making those growth urges into visual intricacies--very nice!
so this is why the reason Yew and Belladonna weep. They weep for me late at night, when sleep does not come easily. They weep for the one i miss (you know who). They weep for the dreams on the tips of my fingers too...
nono of course you're right! (being honest i meant to share it with you but i dont know if you'd like it... i just thought you might like it but i dont want to bother you because i think you are busy or something! oh well but you knew it already, i'll probably share you something else!!)
interesting concept
ReplyDeleteGreat design quality!
ReplyDeleteGreat concept and interesting drawing!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jamie, Indigene and LDahl for your comments.
ReplyDeletelove the idea of a dream seed. Also the drawing.
ReplyDeleteAwesome seed,awesome silk tree. I love your ink work.
ReplyDeleteDeb
Very cool!
ReplyDeleteLove the bottom drawing.
ReplyDeleteI love the intricate patterns.
ReplyDelete@ Elena, Debbie,Sarah Amanda: Thanks a lot for your visit/comments.
ReplyDelete@Rene: Thanks, Rene. But without the seed there is no tree.....;)
Fantastic. Great work!
ReplyDeleteGracias, Juan!
ReplyDeleteExtraordinary!
ReplyDeleteI can certainly agree with that idea. Very interesting concept in the seed. I never would have thought of making those growth urges into visual intricacies--very nice!
ReplyDeletefinally im heeeeeere!!!!
ReplyDeleteso sorry i come so late, been busy with works, stuffs, and "nonsense"... :D
so this is why the reason Yew and Belladonna weep.
ReplyDeleteThey weep for me late at night, when sleep does not come easily.
They weep for the one i miss (you know who).
They weep for the dreams on the tips of my fingers too...
@Coreopsis: thanks a lot for your comment!
ReplyDelete@Sympathy for The Devil: iwrotethisforyou.me :)
or am I wrong?
nono of course you're right!
ReplyDelete(being honest i meant to share it with you but i dont know if you'd like it... i just thought you might like it but i dont want to bother you because i think you are busy or something! oh well but you knew it already, i'll probably share you something else!!)
i prefer: THE REASON I WEEP :D
HAHAHAHA
by "something else" i mean some songs...
ReplyDeletebut...
nono, forget.
i think i'm bothering you :/
no, I have great "absorption ability"... :)
ReplyDelete