I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life. Dr.Seuss

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I bring you good tidings of great joy / Concerto for 2 voices



Yesterday was a nice day, first day with temperature above 20 degree of Celsius and the sun was singing a secret melody. Everybody was listening to this cheerful music but only happy few did understand the text. But the horses did. And they were singing loudly that everybody could hear this song.

…. grass is green, life is joy, 


everybody calls me Boy, 



I am so happy, happy, living is just fun 


and I am singing , singing under the sun….

(free translation by Artichoke)



And Mrs. Louise Sheep was humming a cheerful tune, too..


and the Mr. Rabbit's ears were gently trembling...



and even Mr. Pheasant left his hiding place. 


 I had to think about the song by Talk Talk:

Happiness is easy 

Be a friend to me





3 comments:

  1. so sorry about my internet connection.
    i wanted to say thank you sooooo very much for the comment, you did make me shed some tears :')))) i was so touched.

    and sorry you had to use not-so all your neurons to understand my drawing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. all what still remains is a headache !
    :D

    ReplyDelete