@Lynette: thank you for your comment. No it is not a scratchboard. I "scratch" it in copper plate and than edited on the computer.
@ Howard Phipps: Thank you, Howard, for visiting my shadows! It is not, of course, comparable to your Wood engraving work. But who knows, maybe one day…..
@ The Whisperer in the Darkness: I am afraid me neither!!
@ i got a Naam: Gracias, señor, se lo agradezco mucho
Oh noooo you confused me with Phipps. No no I'm HPL Howard Phillips (for my friends), who was born in Providence, do you not remember me ...? I am ... that of the Myths!!!!!!
bytheway, im not talking about the third shadow (though your shoe is great!), im talking about your another shadow in the teapot... if it is a teapot, sorry if im mistaken...
Oh , glad you are awake, I see you. Yes Ps is almighty..... You are definitely right: my shadow looks much much beter than me! (yes, it's a teapot) If I do not play in sandbox than I play with Blogger....It is all about playing, isn't it?
Cool! I especially like the first one! Is it scratchboard?
ReplyDeletethis was said by Eva Peron? I never would have believed!!
ReplyDeleteYou could have illustrated very well The Necronomicon!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe first figure is equal to the Cthulhu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI do not sleep tonight !!!!!
ok enough jokes.
ReplyDeleteVery good illustrations.
Fuertes.
Gran poder visual.
Muy expresivas!!!
oh Suzanne Vega was born in Santa Monica and I live in Santa Monica!
ReplyDeleteah .. no, the colors are not amazing ... are Winsor & Newton
ReplyDeleteI tried a while Amazing watercolors, but I found poor quality and now I use W&N :)
@Lynette: thank you for your comment. No it is not a scratchboard. I "scratch" it in copper plate and than edited on the computer.
ReplyDelete@ Howard Phipps: Thank you, Howard, for visiting my shadows! It is not, of course, comparable to your Wood engraving work.
But who knows, maybe one day…..
@ The Whisperer in the Darkness: I am afraid me neither!!
@ i got a Naam: Gracias, señor, se lo agradezco mucho
@ yo: what a coincidence !
ReplyDelete@ Henry Akely: you can whisper what you like, of course , but I LIKE your color. DOT.
Oh noooo you confused me with Phipps. No no I'm HPL
ReplyDeleteHoward Phillips (for my friends), who was born in Providence, do you not remember me ...? I am ... that of the Myths!!!!!!
Sorry Howard, it is soooooo confusing....
ReplyDeletehello?
ReplyDeleteim awake now, really awake, can you see me???
nono, thats not me, you're talking to my shadow.
xD
i must say, i like the first shadow (nice job, had no idea how you edited it... photoshop?) but i like the shadow of you even more, heheh :D
ReplyDeletebytheway, im not talking about the third shadow (though your shoe is great!), im talking about your another shadow in the teapot... if it is a teapot, sorry if im mistaken...
ReplyDeletespeaking of blogname, back again to the old ART IS JOKKEN... you really like playing with blogger :D
ReplyDeleteOh , glad you are awake, I see you. Yes Ps is almighty.....
ReplyDeleteYou are definitely right: my shadow looks much much beter than me! (yes, it's a teapot)
If I do not play in sandbox than I play with Blogger....It is all about playing, isn't it?