I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life.
Dr.Seuss
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
THoL
Tree House of Love (THoL) has a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Feel the magic of living in the tree house. THoL is a romantic getaway, ideally suited for couples.
Couples in love are allowed only.
This drawing ( and this one , too) is based on the picture from my friend Gerard. He is a nature photographer, shooting mainly in black&white. Very inspirational ! Certainly worth to look at his site.
It is a wonderful house. I love it! :)
ReplyDelete@ Elizabeth Rose: Yes, indeed, it is a very special house. I live in a similar house!!
ReplyDeleteAh, good work
ReplyDeletethe door has no key, probably
Lovely. I think you once sent me the link to Gerard's site, but I can't find it back. Can you send it again?
ReplyDelete@roberto: very well, very well! Your observation is correct. The key is the true love. It opens all kind of doors.
ReplyDelete@Rene: thanks! The link is the last word "his site", it is clickable!!
ive never heard of THoL before, i hope i can pass the gateway someday...
ReplyDelete...in love or not =(
ReplyDeletehow sad i am.
Well, do not worry, one day you will enter the gateway ( or maybe in meantime you already did , seahorse will help you ...)
ReplyDelete