You started another blog?
@ Rene : I guess so, I was thinking to put here some pictures I shot in last years but in no particular chronological order. Just random pictures and no words. I'll see how it develops in the future ....
Hm, I tried to comment on your lovely fairy tale houses but couldn't... perhaps the work of a malevolent troll?
hello.see you there?
i just realized ive missed Louise.:') some tears here.
tear is saltwater.made of 1% water and 99% feelings.so it's good.
You started another blog?
ReplyDelete@ Rene : I guess so, I was thinking to put here some pictures I shot in last years but in no particular chronological order. Just random pictures and no words. I'll see how it develops in the future ....
ReplyDeleteHm, I tried to comment on your lovely fairy tale houses but couldn't... perhaps the work of a malevolent troll?
ReplyDeletehello.
ReplyDeletesee you there?
i just realized ive missed Louise.
ReplyDelete:')
some tears here.
tear is saltwater.
ReplyDeletemade of 1% water and 99% feelings.
so it's good.