Haha! A happy poem by Mo(o)Re!!!An equally happy image by A(r)t!!! Good work!
You are right, MOORE, thanks, I added one more O !Yes, very "happy" poem ends with "Oh! who would inhabit,This bleak world alone?"
My mother just used the term "last rose of summer" in relation to her messy hair the other day. I had never heard that saying before. She said, "I look worse than the last rose of summer"... and I laughed and laughed. What a lovely image.
Thanks, Lisa. Your mother probably knows this poem :)
great lovely image and poem with it!
Thanks Susanna!
This is really heart-breaking... Love the texture!
kiitos paljon ! :)
i don't know this poem but i think you made a beautiful thing out of it! i love the dusty rose look-alike.
terima kasih :)
Nice poem. Reminds me of that Elton John song where he sings about an old man who visits the cemetery often, because that's where all his friends are.
Soon she will be lying amongst her friends, and all will return again next spring...I try to lighten the mood a bit.
Thanks Ted. I can use some enlightenment lately :)
Haha! A happy poem by Mo(o)Re!!!An equally happy image by A(r)t!!! Good work!
ReplyDeleteYou are right, MOORE, thanks, I added one more O !
DeleteYes, very "happy" poem ends with "Oh! who would inhabit,
This bleak world alone?"
My mother just used the term "last rose of summer" in relation to her messy hair the other day. I had never heard that saying before. She said, "I look worse than the last rose of summer"... and I laughed and laughed.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely image.
Thanks, Lisa. Your mother probably knows this poem :)
Deletegreat lovely image and poem with it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Susanna!
ReplyDeleteThis is really heart-breaking... Love the texture!
ReplyDeletekiitos paljon ! :)
ReplyDeletei don't know this poem but i think you made a beautiful thing out of it! i love the dusty rose look-alike.
ReplyDeleteterima kasih :)
DeleteNice poem. Reminds me of that Elton John song where he sings about an old man who visits the cemetery often, because that's where all his friends are.
ReplyDeleteSoon she will be lying amongst her friends, and all will return again next spring...
ReplyDeleteI try to lighten the mood a bit.
Thanks Ted. I can use some enlightenment lately :)
ReplyDelete