Well, I do not really wear high heel shoes nor I am a high heel fetishist :) It is just a profesional interest due to participation in "HIGH HEELS" group exhibition ! Though I have had some sleepless nights finally I found it very challenging !
I bet that hill is a big problem for the people in this shoe city...especially during snow. You must have incredible patience to draw all those bricks!
Love how the naughty shoes are wearing shoes...very clever.
Nice work AIJ...I like the pencillaneous whimsy....
ReplyDeleteFoot fetish?? ;)
Well, I do not really wear high heel shoes nor I am a high heel
ReplyDeletefetishist :)
It is just a profesional interest due to participation in "HIGH HEELS" group exhibition ! Though I have had some sleepless nights finally I found it very challenging !
I bet that hill is a big problem for the people in this shoe city...especially during snow. You must have incredible patience to draw all those bricks!
ReplyDeleteLove how the naughty shoes are wearing shoes...very clever.
In this area never fall snow......:)
DeleteThanks, Lisa!
High Heel Hill is GREAT!
ReplyDelete