Those are funny expressions. And he can lick his own nostril!
When I was a kid I used to change irrigation pipe in a cow pasture, and the calves used to charge and try and head butt me when I wasnt looking. I would have to rap them on their heads with the pipe end, so they new who was boss of the field.
oh Ted, I hope you did not cause a concussion of calves :)
....
In the Kingdom of Artichokes we say "what have you learned in your younger years you will use later"....... I am wondering if you use this method also at your workplace, showing who is the REAL boss :)
Those are funny expressions. And he can lick his own nostril!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a kid I used to change irrigation pipe in a cow pasture, and the calves used to charge and try and head butt me when I wasnt looking. I would have to rap them on their heads with the pipe end, so they new who was boss of the field.
Can't you lick your nose after eating chocolate ?
Delete.....
oh Ted, I hope you did not cause a concussion of calves :)
....
In the Kingdom of Artichokes we say "what have you learned in your younger years you will use later"....... I am wondering if you use this method also at your workplace, showing who is the REAL boss :)