Marveling at your talent today.
And it's so great to see you on Facebook. Just liked your page. :)
Ha , thank you for your comment, Lisa! I am a FB novice!
This is very beautiful work, wonderful detail + I love the background, it is so lively. Is this pencil work???
Thank you. Indeed, a pencil.
This is a very nice triptych, and would look handsome over the fireplace. Nice pencillaneous work. I always learn new words when I visit the Artichoke.
Thanks, Ted. It is so obvious to call it pencillaneous technique, isn't it?
so lovelyat first glance I thought they were dancers ~
Oh, I am glad you mentioned dancers - they are obviously dancing - when wind carry them away.... thank you!
Marveling at your talent today.
ReplyDeleteAnd it's so great to see you on Facebook. Just liked your page. :)
ReplyDeleteHa , thank you for your comment, Lisa! I am a FB novice!
DeleteThis is very beautiful work, wonderful detail + I love the background, it is so lively. Is this pencil work???
ReplyDeleteThank you. Indeed, a pencil.
DeleteThis is a very nice triptych, and would look handsome over the fireplace. Nice pencillaneous work. I always learn new words when I visit the Artichoke.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ted. It is so obvious to call it pencillaneous technique, isn't it?
Deleteso lovely
ReplyDeleteat first glance I thought they were dancers ~
Oh, I am glad you mentioned dancers - they are obviously dancing - when wind carry them away.... thank you!
ReplyDelete