This amazed me, because when thinking about this theme I drew an image very similar...I haven't posted it and I have drawn other things since still haven't posted anything.I wont post it. I will send you a PM oneday when I have more time...my guy also had a guitar body and is facing the same way (you won't believe it!) I like yours better!
So interesting that you and Rod both ended up doing something so similar. There is obviously some 'guitar man' meme traveling in the 'common culturephere' but I have been utterly and completely unaware of it...
I like this guitar man, because he's 'bending' the notes, so I assume he is playing the Blues. And is he playing the guitar behind his back? Very cool.
lovely image
ReplyDeletethanks!
DeleteThis amazed me, because when thinking about this theme I drew an image very similar...I haven't posted it and I have drawn other things since still haven't posted anything.I wont post it.
ReplyDeleteI will send you a PM oneday when I have more time...my guy also had a guitar body and is facing the same way (you won't believe it!) I like yours better!
Thanks Rod, I have seen it. I believe you :)
DeleteThe same ideas are sometimes born simultaneously on different places....
see my e-mail !
have a nice day :)
Heisann!
ReplyDeleteI love the character! Would you travel more? Join Blogger´s Sunday Walk next Sunday.
You´re welcome ;:OD)
Heisann back ! :)
ReplyDeleteWell, nice to hear from you! I will try it , see you on sunday!
So interesting that you and Rod both ended up doing something so similar. There is obviously some 'guitar man' meme traveling in the 'common culturephere' but I have been utterly and completely unaware of it...
ReplyDeleteyes, maybe you will meet him one day.....who knows...:)
DeleteI like this guitar man, because he's 'bending' the notes, so I assume he is playing the Blues. And is he playing the guitar behind his back? Very cool.
ReplyDelete