I appreciate everything about this piece;composition, texture, color, but the arrow to the heart expression supersedes all of the technical qualities. Great.
There is a guy who desires that his Mac is working properly and he starts to cry a river of tears...suddenly three Birds(girls) come along and stop his tears. They tickle his fancy with a twig to the brain through his ear!! Great work AIJ!!! I got it this time didn't I? :)
Very cool,I like your 'yellow birds and pale bold men' series.
ReplyDeleteHope you got your HD fixed and the work saved.
thanks , Sasa. this time story with happy ending :) so all work save ! :)
DeleteI appreciate everything about this piece;composition, texture, color, but the arrow to the heart expression supersedes all of the technical qualities. Great.
ReplyDeletenice to hear it! Thanks Elena!
DeleteThere is a guy who desires that his Mac is working properly and he starts to cry a river of tears...suddenly three Birds(girls) come along and stop his tears. They tickle his fancy with a twig to the brain through his ear!! Great work AIJ!!! I got it this time didn't I? :)
ReplyDeleteDarn! Rod wrote exactly what I wanted to say. DARN!!
DeleteThat's very interesting, I would never think of it. Your description left me speechless ;)
DeleteThanks , Rod!
and yes , you nailed it exactly ....:)
I'm glad that you painted the water blue. I'm glad that it's not red. The canaries seem to enjoy sitting next to the stream.
ReplyDeletein Artichokistan are all streams , lakes and rivers blue. And canaries chirp happily for ever.
Delete( I hate red rivers, red brings nothing good...)
Wow--this is a really cool piece! Fabulous texture, and intriguing imagery. I have no idea what it "means", but it really tugs at me.
ReplyDelete