I know this seed.Wonderful sketch!
a dream for flying
Helicopter seed! The most entertaining seed nature made!
very entertaining! we -as kids- used to stick the seeds on the top of our noses. ( but sometimes I do it now too)
In America we call it the Maple tree.
we call it Acer
We call it MAPLE.
Cool sketch of the helicopter plant...like Mr.Ted said...they are a fun tree...the Conker tree is another....
yes, but if you are hit by the falling fruit , that's not so funny ;)
I know this seed.
ReplyDeleteWonderful sketch!
a dream for flying
ReplyDeleteHelicopter seed! The most entertaining seed nature made!
ReplyDeletevery entertaining! we -as kids- used to stick the seeds on the top of our noses. ( but sometimes I do it now too)
DeleteIn America we call it the Maple tree.
ReplyDeletewe call it Acer
DeleteWe call it MAPLE.
DeleteCool sketch of the helicopter plant...like Mr.Ted said...they are a fun tree...the Conker tree is another....
ReplyDeleteyes, but if you are hit by the falling fruit , that's not so funny ;)
DeleteWe call it MAPLE.
Delete