What an intriguing illustration! I didn't see the figure in this at first, and it's just as intriguing now that I have, but in a different way.
Somehow, I can relate.Nice work.
Intriguing quote, stimulating and melancholy drawing--I love it
Woah!!!!pretty cool Mr.AIJ..Its a helta skelta man boot prison!!!!
His jail is very cocoon-like. He must be an artist.
I don't know Richard Lovelace. I wonder if Linda Lovelace wrote any poems.
Fantastic in the very best sense of the word. Marvelous!
Thanks, all of you, for your comments!
Lovely building and cocoon. When reading the title I thought of the wisdom of Yoda....
This is so cool!!
What an intriguing illustration! I didn't see the figure in this at first, and it's just as intriguing now that I have, but in a different way.
ReplyDeleteSomehow, I can relate.
ReplyDeleteNice work.
Intriguing quote, stimulating and melancholy drawing--I love it
ReplyDeleteWoah!!!!pretty cool Mr.AIJ..Its a helta skelta man boot prison!!!!
ReplyDeleteHis jail is very cocoon-like. He must be an artist.
ReplyDeleteI don't know Richard Lovelace. I wonder if Linda Lovelace wrote any poems.
ReplyDeleteFantastic in the very best sense of the word. Marvelous!
ReplyDeleteThanks, all of you, for your comments!
ReplyDeleteLovely building and cocoon. When reading the title I thought of the wisdom of Yoda....
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool!!
ReplyDelete