Looks great.Nicely done.
the bottom one is full of mystery and imagination, the top one ios what we call a 'ranga' here in Oz. After orange o tan!
these are both wonderful photos of your stick home!
A stick Teepee! Very atmospheric!
Exciting! When I look at these I feel 11 years old. Adventure calling!
Wow, look at that lighting. You have photographic skills, my friend.
Just gorgeous, and so evocative. Bring on the fairies!
Looks great.
ReplyDeleteNicely done.
the bottom one is full of mystery and imagination, the top one ios what we call a 'ranga' here in Oz. After orange o tan!
ReplyDeletethese are both wonderful photos of your stick home!
ReplyDeleteA stick Teepee! Very atmospheric!
ReplyDeleteExciting! When I look at these I feel 11 years old. Adventure calling!
ReplyDeleteWow, look at that lighting. You have photographic skills, my friend.
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous, and so evocative. Bring on the fairies!
ReplyDelete