Wow this is great...full of imagination! Have a great Sunday and rest of the week.
Poor birds--good thing I didn't have to do that before I could walk =]
Creative!
I great work AIJ...I'm wondering what comes out of that exhaust...Guano?
haha!
I'm sure this theory is probably true. and I see that this fellow is an advanced biker; he's pulled up his training wheels. Oh look!.. the spark plug wire taps directly into his brain. Brilliant!
Thank you, bloggers !!!
Wow this is great...full of imagination! Have a great Sunday and rest of the week.
ReplyDeletePoor birds--good thing I didn't have to do that before I could walk =]
ReplyDeleteCreative!
ReplyDeleteI great work AIJ...I'm wondering what comes out of that exhaust...Guano?
ReplyDeletehaha!
DeleteI'm sure this theory is probably true. and I see that this fellow is an advanced biker; he's pulled up his training wheels. Oh look!.. the spark plug wire taps directly into his brain. Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteThank you, bloggers !!!
ReplyDelete