This is spooky and twisted. Seems that the guy on the left enjoys talking to creatures that look like sprouts most but I don't know what to do with this conclusion... :-I
ha, ha, it is not necessary to make conclusions.....
Ha, so cool! And spooky and twisted, I totally agree!
as twisted as me :) Thanks!
There are a lot of these Talks going on recently. I like these the best
not only recently, Tom ;) Thanks!
yep, twisted. Nice!
thanks!
These are very twisted punching bags. The avocado seed with root was not in the water cup long enough.
the "avocado" has actually an antenna - the sixth sense antenna !
Instant comment without word verify. Yaaaay!
Yaaaay! Let's give it a try....
A very good conversation!
Líbí se mi moc!
Diky, Jitko!
This is spooky and twisted. Seems that the guy on the left enjoys talking to creatures that look like sprouts most but I don't know what to do with this conclusion... :-I
ReplyDeleteha, ha, it is not necessary to make conclusions.....
DeleteHa, so cool! And spooky and twisted, I totally agree!
ReplyDeleteas twisted as me :) Thanks!
DeleteThere are a lot of these Talks going on recently. I like these the best
ReplyDeletenot only recently, Tom ;)
DeleteThanks!
yep, twisted. Nice!
ReplyDeletethanks!
DeleteThese are very twisted punching bags. The avocado seed with root was not in the water cup long enough.
ReplyDeletethe "avocado" has actually an antenna - the sixth sense antenna !
DeleteInstant comment without word verify. Yaaaay!
ReplyDeleteYaaaay! Let's give it a try....
DeleteA very good conversation!
ReplyDeleteLíbí se mi moc!
ReplyDeleteDiky, Jitko!
Delete