yes problems.....I guess FB does not like blogger and vice versa...:( Sometimes sharing doesn't go ... very smoothly . But I am glad you like it! Be prepared, Aino, everywhere are waiting wonderful things for us, just keep eyes open and you will see them!!
What I originally said was that I enjoyed seeing your unexpected forest denizens very much, and must now go see what lurks under the bark and behind the leaves here in our forest.
problems commenting here and on FB. ??
ReplyDeleteyes problems.....I guess FB does not like blogger and vice versa...:( Sometimes sharing doesn't go ... very smoothly . But I am glad you like it! Be prepared, Aino, everywhere are waiting wonderful things for us, just keep eyes open and you will see them!!
DeleteWhat I originally said was that I enjoyed seeing your unexpected forest denizens very much, and must now go see what lurks under the bark and behind the leaves here in our forest.
ReplyDeleteI got twice "Service Unavailable" !!!!!! when I wanted to reply on your comment!!! I'm glad u like it!
ReplyDeleteLovely. Now I know why I always feel someone is watching me.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rene! THEY are everywhere :)
DeleteOh, I like these critters of the forest. As long as they don't buzz in my ears at night.
ReplyDeletethat is so funny
ReplyDeletei did not notice your little creature
until i clicked to make the photo larger
Love it!:)
ReplyDelete