I love these, look like old piranesi drawings.
Thank you , Rene! I am glad to hear it from an architect ! Each new situation requires a new architecture, said Jean Nouvel. ( I found that inspiring)
I see a little Gaudi in your asymmetry. I like these ideas and would love to see a street lined with homes like this.
Thanks, Ted. Artichokistan is full of those houses. Never boring while driving through such areas. ;)
Your typology sheet looks ancient. I like!
It is modern ancient blueprint.
I fear this could put Leggo out of business
ha ha, I hope so ! :)
Artichokistand-Land $$$$
I love these, look like old piranesi drawings.
ReplyDeleteI love these, look like old piranesi drawings.
ReplyDeleteThank you , Rene! I am glad to hear it from an architect !
ReplyDeleteEach new situation requires a new architecture, said Jean Nouvel. ( I found that inspiring)
I see a little Gaudi in your asymmetry. I like these ideas and would love to see a street lined with homes like this.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ted. Artichokistan is full of those houses. Never boring while driving through such areas. ;)
DeleteYour typology sheet looks ancient. I like!
ReplyDeleteIt is modern ancient blueprint.
DeleteI fear this could put Leggo out of business
ReplyDeleteha ha, I hope so ! :)
DeleteArtichokistand-Land $$$$
Delete