Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please. grey melange color
just copy/ paste URL address to your reader , or just check it out once in a while :)
but no spamming !!!! I am afraid I have a vague suspicions when reading all your comments lately
Unless you need lock work done, I would also be suspicious.
yes, Ted, I keep an eye on grey fabric!!
and also on melange colors! :)
Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please. grey melange color
ReplyDeletejust copy/ paste URL address to your reader , or just check it out once in a while :)
Deletebut no spamming !!!! I am afraid I have a vague suspicions when reading all your comments lately
DeleteUnless you need lock work done, I would also be suspicious.
Deleteyes, Ted, I keep an eye on grey fabric!!
Deleteand also on melange colors! :)
Delete