Nice! And funny
thanks, brum!
It would be amusing to watch your 'Goosh' trying to swim upstream to spawn.
ha ha, (I guess THEY wouldn't be amused to be watched during such intimate moments) ;)
Wonderful pieces! I admire your imaginative creations very much!
thank you so much , Katherine !
Sleepy little corner of the internet.
a kind of hibernation, Ted.....
I am releasing a CD online and plan to call it "neither fish nor fowl" (it is a collection of unreleased demos). Would love to use your art as a cover! It will not likely be released in hard copy but only on iTunes and other online retailers.
Good for you Derrick! I will send you an e-mail.......
Nice! And funny
ReplyDeletethanks, brum!
DeleteIt would be amusing to watch your 'Goosh' trying to swim upstream to spawn.
ReplyDeleteha ha, (I guess THEY wouldn't be amused to be watched during such intimate moments) ;)
DeleteWonderful pieces! I admire your imaginative creations very much!
ReplyDeletethank you so much , Katherine !
DeleteSleepy little corner of the internet.
ReplyDeletea kind of hibernation, Ted.....
DeleteI am releasing a CD online and plan to call it "neither fish nor fowl" (it is a collection of unreleased demos). Would love to use your art as a cover! It will not likely be released in hard copy but only on iTunes and other online retailers.
ReplyDeleteGood for you Derrick! I will send you an e-mail.......
Delete