This one must be indigenous to artichokistan? I've never seen it in my travels. If you collect enough of this odd plant, you might be able to make some psychedelic soup!
Ted, as usual, you are right. This is indeed one of the endemistic species of Artichokistan. I think the best example of psychedelic experience could provide "Little Red Riding Hood" : "She was astonished to see how her grandmother looked".
This one must be indigenous to artichokistan? I've never seen it in my travels. If you collect enough of this odd plant, you might be able to make some psychedelic soup!
ReplyDeleteTed, as usual, you are right. This is indeed one of the endemistic species of Artichokistan.
DeleteI think the best example of psychedelic experience could provide "Little Red Riding Hood" : "She was astonished to see how her grandmother looked".
Perhaps too much soup...;)
Oh yes, now I see the resemblance to Grandma. What long tentacles she has! And such a red nose!
ReplyDeletevery well, very well, Ted! And now she is a herbarium sheet... :)
Delete