Oh, I hate to say that an artwork is strange or weird. no, I refuse to say!!!!!. the person who says that a work of art is strange or weird, never understood the art !!!!... Hummmmmmm is not it strange that you show here? JA JA JA!:) Very good job.
You're just kidding. I just put one word next to the other and a color next to the other ... and the observer's imagination does the rest. for some it is marvelous for many others, just trash Thanks!
@ hombre con barba : actually you think that my drawing is strange and weird, but you do not say it. Well, I think you are right! And thank you very much for your nice words.
@ Adam: thanks for your visit and comment. Dreaming provide us (sometimes meaningful) insight into our world.....
@ hombre con barba: I am absolutely serious! You are lucky one if "you just put one word next to the other and a color next to the other" and the result is like this!
Oh, I hate to say that an artwork is strange or weird. no, I refuse to say!!!!!. the person who says that a work of art is strange or weird, never understood the art !!!!... Hummmmmmm is not it strange that you show here? JA JA JA!:)
ReplyDeleteVery good job.
This is like a dream - very nice
ReplyDeleteYou're just kidding.
ReplyDeleteI just put one word next to the other
and a color next to the other
... and the observer's imagination does the rest.
for some it is marvelous
for many others, just trash
Thanks!
@ hombre con barba : actually you think that my drawing is strange and weird, but you do not say it. Well, I think you are right! And thank you very much for your nice words.
ReplyDelete@ Adam: thanks for your visit and comment. Dreaming provide us (sometimes meaningful) insight into our world.....
@ hombre con barba: I am absolutely serious! You are lucky one if "you just put one word next to the other and a color next to the other" and the result is like this!
Another image like from the moment just before you fall asleep.
ReplyDelete@Rene: :D
ReplyDeleteThanks!
She's a very strange, compelling creature, and that's why I like her!
ReplyDeleteooooo! Very nice!
ReplyDeleteshe is very shiny... i think the gown is simply stunning, well made and fitted beautifully. No wonder it is called Soaked in Luxury.
ReplyDelete@Elena, Jack and indira lakhsmita : Thank youuuuu so much for your comments!! (Appreciated!!! )
ReplyDeleteintrigerend werk, de witte vlek op de achtergrond is net een omhoogkijkend gezicht
ReplyDelete@Nelleke: dat is het ook!!
ReplyDeleteDank je!