Ah yes, very true Stendahl had a sheep in your home? Usually be the same in other orders of life. For example, I try to convince the damn snails that they do not eat my lettuce plants. Because their interest is to have lettuce to eat, and mine too (they do not realize that I try to convince them with a paradox, Ja Ja) Uh ... Do you know I do not believe in Surrealism? For me there are only minds with much creative freedom. Brindemos con una copa de vino!!!
I have a sheep, indeed, but not from Stendhal. (Her name is Louise.):)
Not all snails understand your spanish, just try an other language, for example snailish, could be better. So you have to think about surrealists when seeing my Shepherd? Interesting, it came not up in my head. It is just what I see if I look at dirty places. It is my (mental) deviation!!
Hello, estimated artichoke! Thank you for your comment, although you did not know about what you were talking about .!!!! It's very interesting to talk about something we do not know what it is. but more interesting is to hear. The thread linking both hardly be unleashed. I mention that if you choose the option Translate this page (on one side of my blog) you can find out what I said in my post. Try it, it could be interesting. Otherwise I shall have to translate it with Google Translator!!
@Rene: thanks Rene. I take many pictures exempli gratia of sheeps , shepherds , old dirty places, mud , manure and than some drawing/painting and finely all mixed up it in the most delicious fruit -Apple.
@ Wiccan Witch : I have no idea !!!
(Louise: i am available for BLEATING on my chat session to night . After my dinner and after playing with my friends !) :D
Ja Ja, Sorry I read just below your header. I should say something meaningless like ... (Wiccan Witch does not know about what we're talkin, and we do not know, then, we all understand ourselves, great!)
Ah yes, very true
ReplyDeleteStendahl had a sheep in your home?
Usually be the same in other orders of life.
For example, I try to convince the damn snails that they do not eat my lettuce plants. Because their interest is to have lettuce to eat, and mine too (they do not realize that I try to convince them with a paradox, Ja Ja)
Uh ... Do you know I do not believe in Surrealism?
For me there are only minds with much creative freedom.
Brindemos con una copa de vino!!!
I have a sheep, indeed, but not from Stendhal. (Her name is Louise.):)
ReplyDeleteNot all snails understand your spanish, just try an other language, for example snailish, could be better.
So you have to think about surrealists when seeing my Shepherd? Interesting, it came not up in my head. It is just what I see if I look at dirty places. It is my (mental) deviation!!
Brindemos con una copa de vino!!!
Hello, estimated artichoke!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment, although you did not know about what you were talking about .!!!!
It's very interesting to talk about something we do not know what it is. but more interesting is to hear. The thread linking both hardly be unleashed.
I mention that if you choose the option Translate this page (on one side of my blog) you can find out what I said in my post. Try it, it could be interesting. Otherwise I shall have to translate it with Google Translator!!
OK,ok I do not argue....but have you seen what is written in my header?
ReplyDelete:D
(but you are right, sir !)
great image. I wonder how you do this?
ReplyDeleteseriously, what are you guys talking about?
ReplyDeleteoh, hi, Louise!
ReplyDeletethere you are!!!
please sit down and lets have a chat with me.
ok.....
ReplyDeleteGreat illo by the way.... loving your textures.
@Rene: thanks Rene. I take many pictures exempli gratia of sheeps , shepherds , old dirty places, mud , manure and than some drawing/painting and finely all mixed up it in the most delicious fruit -Apple.
ReplyDelete@ Wiccan Witch : I have no idea !!!
(Louise: i am available for BLEATING on my chat session to night . After my dinner and after playing with my friends !)
:D
@Melissa: thanks for your visit and your comment.
Ja Ja, Sorry I read just below your header.
ReplyDeleteI should say something meaningless like ...
(Wiccan Witch does not know about what we're talkin, and we do not know, then, we all understand ourselves, great!)