You have to be very talented to make a high quality ink for fine art printing purposes that provide lightfastness ratings of up to 100 years to satisfy even a very demanding Mr. Artisjokken ....
Made from pure natural resources during midnight lighting, from the finest herbs and flowers with some additives derived from mysterious sources..... sorry, I can not give you more details.
......
(Dutch - English translation : inkt - ink)
:)

Your fantasy has no limits.
ReplyDeletei know....;)
DeleteI think you should give serious credit to your assistants in this inkmaking project...
ReplyDeleteI did, and they appreciated very much!!
DeleteLove it, so imaginative and wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThank you Anne!
DeleteHaha, another of your odd contraptions. Well done!
ReplyDeletethank you Cindy!
DeleteFor some reason...I like this strange little world you throw us into!!
ReplyDeleteINK.... Just tell everyone that work that you sell is archival and will last 1000 years...It will outlive their great great great etc etc grandchildren...
To be honest I have seen the cheapest rubbish paper and ink survive for a long long time (if its not in the sun/rain).
Greetings MR AIJ
Rod, it is not strange world. It is the real one. Many many people are "unintentionally blind" for the little things around us. We (artists) have to open their eyes and shake them awake!
DeleteAbout the ink and paper issue , see comment on your blog.
Thanks for your visit!
I remember seeing these guys before... You are a talented insect-maker.
ReplyDeleteThank you Sasa for your nice words. Yes, they often appear in some of my drawings....
Deletethey are everywhere....:)
So you will not give us the complete recipe for your high-quality ink?? Damn. Can we then purchase it?
ReplyDeleteI've found that the paper is not as important as an ink that will not fade on the wall. I have many ink drawings that have faded over the years. So who cares if a paper lasts 1000 years if the ink on it is all faded?
I want that 'Ink-Is-Not-Jokken' recipe!