It's wonderful!
This is amazing AIJ...it will become an Icon!!!!I Like it a lot!!
Thanks R. ! I like your words a lot ! It WILL become an important and enduring symbol of the object of great attention and devotion!
Does it also clean up aliens?
( pssst, do not tell it anybody, but aliens do not exist :) )
I understand. That's because the cleaner already cleaned them up?
you got it :) !
I love this, great textures!!! Take it to Beijing...
but then huge model.....
i have been gone for 103years and you're still crazy as always hahaha L.O.V.E THIS :D
no , 104 years... :)welcome back.
louuuuiisse!!!!!!!!!!! i'm here!!
BLEAT BLEAT BLEAT BLEAT :)
I want one of these. Does it have reusable easy-clean filters? If not, I bet they are very expensive to replace.
It's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing AIJ...it will become an Icon!!!!I Like it a lot!!
ReplyDeleteThanks R. ! I like your words a lot ! It WILL become an important and enduring symbol of the object of great attention and devotion!
ReplyDeleteDoes it also clean up aliens?
ReplyDelete( pssst, do not tell it anybody, but aliens do not exist :) )
ReplyDeleteI understand. That's because the cleaner already cleaned them up?
ReplyDeleteyou got it :) !
DeleteI love this, great textures!!! Take it to Beijing...
ReplyDeletebut then huge model.....
Deletei have been gone for 103years and you're still crazy as always hahaha L.O.V.E THIS :D
ReplyDeleteno , 104 years... :)
Deletewelcome back.
louuuuiisse!!!!!!!!!!! i'm here!!
ReplyDeleteBLEAT BLEAT BLEAT BLEAT :)
DeleteI want one of these. Does it have reusable easy-clean filters? If not, I bet they are very expensive to replace.
ReplyDelete