A post about happiness? Lovely church and graveyard!! ;)
For sure :)
Looks like a peaceful place to have lunch and eat a sandwich. At least the headstones are being kept up, no weeds in that cemetery, just flowers.See how positive Rod and I are?
I see...
The circle of life. It goes round and round and round. Have I told you that I think you are very creative?
yes, you have noticed it. Thank you , Lisa!
This is wonderful... a whimsical representation of the ultimate :)
Thanks, ERS!
A post about happiness? Lovely church and graveyard!! ;)
ReplyDeleteFor sure :)
DeleteLooks like a peaceful place to have lunch and eat a sandwich. At least the headstones are being kept up, no weeds in that cemetery, just flowers.
ReplyDeleteSee how positive Rod and I are?
I see...
DeleteThe circle of life. It goes round and round and round. Have I told you that I think you are very creative?
ReplyDeleteyes, you have noticed it. Thank you , Lisa!
DeleteThis is wonderful... a whimsical representation of the ultimate :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, ERS!
Delete