An intriguing set of photos! (My house flinches when giant feet kick at it too!)
I hope you live in giant feet free area :)
I wish...
J'aime ta façon de jouer avec l'espace et les bois morts. Continue et pratique le land art.Amitiés.Roger
Je vous remercie, monsieur Roger!
If I had seen only the last photo, I would have thought that the scale was much much bigger. Quite cool.
ha ha , I know. That's the point.
Interesting work AIJ!!! I bet you would like bonsai trees!!
well Rod, all these trunks were actually bonsais. I reuse them only ;)
Don't do it! Don't kick the house over! Oh.... you fooled us with your silly GIF.Hey, is that you, or is that a giant land crab?
I guess the second it true- a giant land crab :)
An intriguing set of photos! (My house flinches when giant feet kick at it too!)
ReplyDeleteI hope you live in giant feet free area :)
DeleteI wish...
DeleteJ'aime ta façon de jouer avec l'espace et les bois morts. Continue et pratique le land art.
ReplyDeleteAmitiés.
Roger
Je vous remercie, monsieur Roger!
DeleteIf I had seen only the last photo, I would have thought that the scale was much much bigger. Quite cool.
ReplyDeleteha ha , I know. That's the point.
DeleteInteresting work AIJ!!! I bet you would like bonsai trees!!
ReplyDeletewell Rod, all these trunks were actually bonsais. I reuse them only ;)
DeleteDon't do it! Don't kick the house over! Oh.... you fooled us with your silly GIF.
ReplyDeleteHey, is that you, or is that a giant land crab?
I guess the second it true- a giant land crab :)
Delete