@Nelleke: 1.Yes, I moved from Artisjokkistan. 2. I had to dig very very deep. 3. I am... a mushroom; On whom the dew of heaven drops now and then. :)
@LiquidBrick: Art deco? Maybe it is Art Nouveau, which was influenced by organic plant-like forms. And organic matter is the ground for mushrooms..... :)
No, no, you do not have to apologize, Nelleke ! If you don't put any questions, you don't get any answers! (although in this case I'm not sure if you got an answer you EXPECTED!) hi hi hi
keep growing.
ReplyDeleteand dont forget to fly.
I didn't!
ReplyDelete(.... to be continued later)
you make me curious :-)
ReplyDeleteMove from where to Holland? Did you have to dig deep in your archives? Is this a self-portrait?
art deco! cool.
ReplyDelete@Nelleke: 1.Yes, I moved from Artisjokkistan. 2. I had to dig very very deep. 3. I am... a mushroom; On whom the dew of heaven drops now and then.
ReplyDelete:)
@LiquidBrick: Art deco? Maybe it is Art Nouveau, which was influenced by organic plant-like forms. And organic matter is the ground for mushrooms.....
:)
hihi, a mushroom from Artisjokkistan :-)
ReplyDelete(forgive me my curiosity)
No, no, you do not have to apologize, Nelleke ! If you don't put any questions, you don't get any answers! (although in this case I'm not sure if you got an answer you EXPECTED!) hi hi hi
ReplyDelete