you are terrible :D HAHAHAH!!!!oh my Louise, i think im in love with you, i should have had an affair with a sheep instead of a tree!!!
thanks for this, so adorable!!!!!(not fake, i swear he is adorable!)
baa -baa, stay with your tree, baa, baa, trees are silent, baa, baa....Louise says: thank you very much,lady, you are very polite! Baa-baa...
and you are a very romantic sheep.
Thank you, stalker Nr. 1 ! Today I was allowed to go out on a leash! It was really very exciting !
Actually I am not anonymous , I am Louise, the sheep, you know, , but have no Blogger account yet....
I like Louise, pretty name for a sheep. We had a pig at the children's farm named Chantal, she was also adorable, just like your Louise :-)
@Nelleke: thank you, she is is indeed adorable!
excuse me Louise, if you're not on blogger (yet)... do you happen to have a Twitter account, perhaps?i was thinking of having one, you know, to tweet some "nonsense" :D
Fantastic capture of a moment! Louise is a superstar.
Thank you, Emily! I will tell Louise that she is, according to you, a superstar!
you are terrible :D HAHAHAH!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my Louise, i think im in love with you, i should have had an affair with a sheep instead of a tree!!!
thanks for this, so adorable!!!!!
ReplyDelete(not fake, i swear he is adorable!)
baa -baa, stay with your tree, baa, baa, trees are silent, baa, baa....
ReplyDeleteLouise says: thank you very much,lady, you are very polite! Baa-baa...
and you are a very romantic sheep.
ReplyDeleteThank you, stalker Nr. 1 ! Today I was allowed to go out on a leash! It was really very exciting !
ReplyDeleteActually I am not anonymous , I am Louise, the sheep, you know, , but have no Blogger account yet....
ReplyDeleteI like Louise, pretty name for a sheep. We had a pig at the children's farm named Chantal, she was also adorable, just like your Louise :-)
ReplyDelete@Nelleke: thank you, she is is indeed adorable!
ReplyDeleteexcuse me Louise, if you're not on blogger (yet)... do you happen to have a Twitter account, perhaps?
ReplyDeletei was thinking of having one, you know, to tweet some "nonsense" :D
Fantastic capture of a moment! Louise is a superstar.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Emily! I will tell Louise that she is, according to you, a superstar!
ReplyDelete