Hello there again :), well I think you are on that list but this work doesn't show? This work? Oh the design is melodious, the way you have used the negative spaces so well, and infiltrated the words!
Gracias por tu comentario tan amable!!!!!!!!! Sí, ya estoy de vuelta. Brindemos con un vino de los que tu sabes beber!!! And with a good Dutch beer! or something ... I am really tired of waiting combinations of flights at airports. My next trip I will run. Run, Robert, Run!
@ Andrew: well, you are very kind. Merci! This kind of drawings arise spontaneously when I see some inspiring text.
@Mr. Algae : Welcome back !!Great you remember me yet, after "Cien años de soledad"!! And of course I toast with red wine on your return (this time from South Africa but very very good one!!) No, no, I do not know Xul Solar, I will look it up with Mr. Google. I let you know. And although you hate travelling you should come to Holland to see what you never have seen before....:)
@Wiccan Witch: you like to know what does make a person entirely happy? Well, you have to do your homework alone.....:D For some reason I know this word very well......especially when I have to keep some secrets "bottled up" . And kipas can be very handy.....:D
Hello there again :), well I think you are on that list but this work doesn't show? This work? Oh the design is melodious, the way you have used the negative spaces so well, and infiltrated the words!
ReplyDeleteGracias por tu comentario tan amable!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSí, ya estoy de vuelta. Brindemos con un vino de los que tu sabes beber!!!
And with a good Dutch beer!
or something ...
I am really tired of waiting combinations of flights at airports. My next trip I will run. Run, Robert, Run!
Do you know Xul Solar?
ReplyDeleteI have never met in my life a person entirely happy.
ReplyDeletePerhaps, happily utopian.
how come i missed this post???
ReplyDeletesorry, i was busy arguing with someone :(
so what does make a person entirely happy?
:((
the vimeo is pretty cute ^__^
ReplyDeletereminded me of Wall-E :D
bytheway, you were right, her face is hidden behind the "kipas" (perfect bahasa indonesia, Sir!), the Queen has some secret ;)
ReplyDelete@ Andrew: well, you are very kind. Merci! This kind of drawings arise spontaneously when I see some inspiring text.
ReplyDelete@Mr. Algae : Welcome back !!Great you remember me yet, after "Cien años de soledad"!! And of course I toast with red wine on your return (this time from South Africa but very very good one!!)
No, no, I do not know Xul Solar, I will look it up with Mr. Google. I let you know.
And although you hate travelling you should come to Holland to see what you never have seen before....:)
@Wiccan Witch: you like to know what does make a person entirely happy? Well, you have to do your homework alone.....:D
ReplyDeleteFor some reason I know this word very well......especially when I have to keep some secrets "bottled up" . And kipas can be very handy.....:D